Production Machine Operator
Remedy Staffing is Now Hiring entry-level night shift production machine operators for a fast pace warehouse facility. These positions can become contract to hire with potential growth with retirement and company benefits.
ROP: starts out at $9.00 an hour but can grow several dollars within the first month based off performance
Hours are 12 hour night shifts 6:45pm-7:15am
36 hours 1 week and 48 hours the following week (rotating 3,2,2,3)
- Ensure quality and quantity of assigned product, goods, or processes as specified
- Complete proper paperwork, checklists, and inspection forms as specified
- Able to change inserts and make necessary machine adjustments
- Clean machines and specific work areas
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction
- Analytical skills to include applicable record keeping
- Communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- GED or High School Diploma
- Preferred manufacturing experience
- Must pass background check and drug screen
Must be able to stand for extended periods in a factory environment and possess no restrictions with ergonomics.