Press Brake Operators/ Clarence, NY/ 1st Shift
Remedy is partnered with an established Clarence, NY Manufacturer to identify experienced Press Brake Operators to set up and operate Turret press brakes for metal forming and to utilize total length of brake and various tools to form shapes in sheet metal per blueprints
1st: 6:00am – 2:00pm Monday – Friday
- Operating brakes and associated machinery to meet production requirements.
- Gathering, presetting and installing proper tooling and fixtures of press brakes.
- Running first piece and assure conformance to drawing.
- Inspecting all parts as required by process sheet and drawings, using all types of precision measuring instruments, including coordinate measuring device
- Monitoring Press Brake production processes at appropriate intervals to insure continued part compliance
- Observing production to ensure conformance with process sheet and time standards.
- Overseeing machine maintenance for lubrication, guarding and cleanliness
- Two years’ experience operating and setting up press brakes in the sheet metal industry a must
- Must be able to able to read blueprints
Great opportunities for experienced Press Brake Operators with an established and growing Clarence Manufacturer! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!