We are seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of our Engineering Intern Technician. Come work for a leading-edge company with more than 20 years of operation for a broad range of products. This is an incredible learning opportunity for the right candidate!
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Candidate will work collaboratively between the Quality Engineering, Quality and Production teams, and will report to the Engineering and Quality Manager. This will be a part time position (maximum 29 hours/week) for a 6-month employment period.
- Must be enrolled in an engineering or technical discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of course work completion.
- Some working knowledge of 3D or 2D CAD including Solidworks and Draftsight preferred.
- Compilation of input material lot numbers and certs using both paper work orders and the EPICOR ERP program.
- Assist QEs in creating and populating AS9100 FAIs for customers
- Assist QEs in generating ballooned drawings for AS9102 FAI’s
Medical, Dental, Vision
Free online skill building courses
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!