Construction yard located in New Braunfels, Texas is currently hiring for general laborers.
Hours: 7:00AM to 3:30PM
Loads, unloads and moves material within or near plant, yard, or work-site by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reads work orders/shipping orders and follows verbal instructions to locate and move product in warehouse/rental yard.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from trucks, pallets, trays, and racks by hand.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to material or marks information on cases, bundles, or other packaging containers.
- Stacks and assembles material and equipment into bundles and uses banding, skids, and containers appropriately.
- Cleans products, materials, equipment and yard area to keep free of debris.
- May use form cleaning machinery and/or power and hand tools in renovating/cleaning forms as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Please stop by any of our two locations and speak to a recruiter.
2518 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, Texas 78217 – 210.366.3400
1950 S.W. Military Dr. San Antonio, Texas 78221 – 210.973.6878
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Must meet all hiring criteria
- Must have the ability to read, write, and understand English.
- Ability to use basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplying, dividing, and counting.
- Ability to read, understand, and use all safety operating procedures and equipment.
- Ability to operate air tools and hand tools; and wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires ability to walk, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist, and climb.
- Must lift objects and move up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- PPE hearing protection, safety glasses, hard hat and safety steel toe shoes are required.
- Exposed to outside inclement weather conditions including rain, heat, cold, and snow.
- Occasional exposure to moving mechanical parts, fumes, airborne particles, and chemicals.