Warehouse Workers/ Arcade, NY/ 1st and 3rd Shifts
Warehouse Workers needed for a growing manufacturing facility in Arcade, NY to perform all assigned warehouse duties in a safe, efficient and service-minded way.
1st: 7:00am - 3:30pm Monday – Friday
3rd: 11:00pm – 7:30am Monday - Friday
Essential Job Duties:
- Reporting any factors that may influence the quality and safety of the finished feed and ingredients to the immediate supervisor.
- Loading trailers and ensuring counts are correct and bags are not ripped in the loading process.
- Placing plastic, cardboard and other assigned "Sealing" items in rear of trailers as needed.
- Utilizing the inventory management system(matrix ) to" pick" orders for current trailers or to stage loads for incoming trailers.
- Receiving and unloading incoming items when assigned.
- Performing cleaning duties on a daily basis to maintain the warehouse in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Re-bagging operations when assigned.
- Performing additional work-related duties as needed.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.to a height of 48 inches continuously for the assigned work period, lifting required such as building pallet stocks.
- Understanding of feed manufacturing and mill equipment
- General knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPS) and OSHA safety requirements
- Willingness to learn and grow
Great opportunity with an established Arcade Manufacturer ! First shift and 3rd shifts available! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!