Purpose: To make appropriate hiring, employment and management decisions using discretion and independent judgment which will maximize profits and minimize risk.
- Interview, screen and evaluate potential applicants.
- Use discretion and independent judgment to determine the best applicants to represent Remedy.
- Match the appropriate candidates with client’s expectations and requirements.
- Solicit, interview, evaluate, select, hire and train associates. Evaluate and select the most qualified candidate for customer consideration.
- Verify and document associate’s “right to work” in the US. Make the appropriate documentations.
- After selecting the candidate to fill the order, instruct, train and orient associate on Remedy’s policies and expectations about the particular assignment.
- Supervise and appraise the productivity and efficiency of the associate through follow-up and quality control checks.
- Associate Relations
- Handle associate’s complaints, grievances, questions and concerns. Refer all HR issues to Branch Manager
- Counsel and terminate associates when necessary.
- Client Relations
- Meet with clients to determine exact staffing needs. Identify the essential functions and job descriptions of the open position.
- Assess Select’s ability to satisfy these needs through recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating if associates are a match.
- Use every contact with clients (QC, Arrival and Extension Calls) as a marketing opportunity to sell additional services.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients by ascertaining the needs of the client.
- Understand the needs of the client by solidifying client relationships by regular visits, client lunches, and correspondences.
- Establish and confirm rate and term agreements with clients prior to finalizing an order.
- Serve as an on-call representative after hours, responding to any work-related emergencies via office cell phone.
Confidentiality is critical at this capacity, as it affords access to sensitive company and associate information.
- Time Management
This position requires individuals to be highly organized in order to meet the demands of Remedy Intelligent Staffing and the demand of our clients. Time-management skills will need to be well established to meet schedules and guidelines as well as keep orders filled.
As part of our operation, the Recruiter is expected to stay until the job is finished and the orders are filled. In addition, the Recruiter should plan to take phone numbers home of associates who are hard to reach during business days in order to fill every order. Recruiter is required to meet the minimum company standards of performance for gross margin and activity levels