Summary: Entry level position to load, unload and monitor CNC Mills, Lathes and Mill Turns in a production environment. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to get into CNC machining with having limited or no prior experience.
Opening is on our attractively scheduled 2nd shift (4 days, 10 hr shifts, M-Th). Training will be on 1st shift.
• Read and interpret complex blue prints, shop travelers, and sketches for machined and/or fabricated parts.
• Inspect parts to specifications and document results using micrometers, calipers, height stands and other manual inspection methods.
• Adjust offsets as necessary to maintain quality product
• Report machinery, tooling or quality issues to supervisor.
• Run multiple machine centers as required.
• Perform additional duties as assigned. Qualifications: • High School Graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to work from complex drawings with close tolerances.
• Experience with low volume, high mix production and FANUC compatible G&M code a plus. • Ability to interpret GD&T a plus.
• Experience with gages and measuring equipment.