CNC Machinist/ North Tonawanda, NY/ 2nd Shift
A leading North Tonawanda, NY Manufacturer is seeking an experienced CNC Machinist to machine parts to specifications using machine tools, including CNC Lathes, milling machines and grinders.
2nd: 4:30 PM – 2:00 AM, Monday- Friday
Essential Job Duties:
- Studying sample parts, blueprints, drawings, or engineering information to determine methods or sequences of operations needed to machine products.
- Calculating dimensions or tolerances, using instruments such as micrometers or Vernier calipers.
- Setting up, adjusting, or operating basic or specialized machine tools used to perform precision machining operations.
- Aligning and securing holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines.
- Measuring and examining completed parts to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments, such as micrometers.
- Monitoring the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Maintaining machine tools in proper operational condition.
- Performing other functions as needed.
- Previous experience working in a production environment
- Post-secondary certificate preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to provide own tools related to the setup of a computer numerically controlled lathe or mill
Great benefits! Amazing opportunity for an experienced CNC Machinist with a leading manufacturer! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!