Do you have EXCELLENT Customer Service Skills?
Are you looking for your next regarding career path?
Remedy staffing is currently seeking Customer Service Account Specialists!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform in-depth and routine administrative functions, including daily support of office administration, calendar management, meeting logistics, travel arrangements, and preparing check requests, expense reports and vendor invoices.
- Type/generate letters and other documents, as necessary.
- Greet office visitors, answer and direct telephone calls, provide back-up relief to the Receptionist.
- Retrieve and log faxes.
- Prepare outgoing/log incoming shipments.
- Assist Administrative Manager with inventory of office supplies and furniture as well as other facilities issues.
- Assist Human Capital department with employee recognition, interviews, reference checks and filing of employees’ personnel records.
- Assist Human Capital department with reviews to ensure that record keeping and security and confidentiality procedures are followed, and that records and files are accurate and complete.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Administrative Manager as well as other departmental initiative for Call Center Quality Assurance, Training, Risk Management and Quality Control.