NEXT START DATE: Monday, Dec. 16th
Great opportunity to get into a local leading company in the Geneva area!
Looking for Offline Cutting Operator for a rotating/swing 12-hour shift
SHIFT: Rotating 12-hour Swing Shifts (7am-7pm and then 7pm-7am)
Must be available to weekdays and weekends due to rotating schedule
Train on days for first 2 weeks.
• Must maintain safe work environment by consistently wearing proper PPE, performing safe work behaviors and by communicating any and all safety concerns to supervisor/shift manager
• Operation of robots, turn table, packing glass from the line and run assist equipment for cullet removal
• Must be able to measure, cut, and use of various mechanical tools accurately
• Must be able to follow directions, job element sheets, standard work and single point lessons pertaining to the material handling and shipping departments.
• Performs other functions as needed