Qualifications and Requirements For The Position
- Minimum 5 years of DOD, Prime Contractor, and commercial contract experience preferred
- Success in handling multiple complex contracts simultaneously
- Knowledge of Exostar, DIBBS, EDA, WAWF, SAM and other government/customer sites is a definite plus
- Intermediate knowledge of FAR, DFAR, and ITAR.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and computer skills
- Visual Manufacturing a plus
- Requires minimal supervision and has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to get along with others
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
7:30am-4:30pm Monday through Thursday. Fridays alternate with 7:30am-3:30pm and 7:30am-12:00 noon.