Manufacturing Lead/ Tonawanda, NY/ 3rd Shift
A Manufacturing Lead is needed for an international manufacturing facility in Tonawanda, NY to lead and manage basic assembly of tubes in cartons and shippers and assembly of various components in a carton and to handle the documentation of work orders.
3rd: 11:00pm – 7:00am
Essential Job Duties:
- Ensuring that all operating procedures and FDA regulations are being followed
- Supporting the packaging efforts in filling or assembly area
- Leading production standards without sacrificing quality and safety
- Identifying and eliminating defects and possible defects in workmanship
- Providing final production numbers, ensuring labor is documented correctly on timesheets, and other production required documentation like filling out of work order paperwork or logs.
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
- 2-4 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- General PC familiarity
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand and walk for up to eight hours or more
- Capability to occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds
Amazing entry level opportunity for a manufacturing professional looking to take the next step in their career! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!