Would you like to work for an Innovative company in the smart cutting machines industry in South Jordan? Are you a financial risk and claims assistant that would like to work with a casual, fun and friendly environment? We have the job for you!
Duration: Now until the end of Jan 2020
Shift: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
- Create Return Merchandise Authorizations in our ERP (SAP) for consumer and retail partner returns including but not limited to canceled, fraud, undeliverable, customer satisfaction or damaged goods.
- Work with the 3PL’s to appropriately determine if returned goods are in sellable or scrap condition.
- Maintain the Returns boards in the Trello ticketing system by answering tickets and directing them to the correct buckets
- Work closely with the Member Care team via Zendesk to understand and the reasons for consumer returns and take appropriate action Fraud and Charge-backs
- Review and evaluate transactions to identify fraudulent activity
- Identify and assess key risk factors
- Assess potential risk exposure
- Utilize several computer programs and tools to assess risk of on-line transactions
- Very proficient with computer software, detailed orientated
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Free on line skill building courses
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Members of Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!