Welders/Fabricators/ Buffalo, NY/ 1st Shift
Remedy is partnered with an established and growing production facility in Buffalo, NY to set up and operate various types of welding machines; read and understand blueprints and technical instructions and possess a working knowledge of mathematics.
1st: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:00pm
Essential Job Duties:
- Using MIG and/or TIG, weld components together according to blueprints and job traveler
- Checking and verifying part numbers prior to assembly of product to customer specifications
- Accurately measuring and laying out locations for welded components
- Adjusting weld as needed to accommodate varying thicknesses of steel
- Ability to read and accurately interpret blueprints at an advanced level
- Capability of learning operations of multiple jigs/fixtures within a job area and must be able to regularly rotate jobs to meet schedules
- Skill level includes MIG, TIG and pipe welding capabilities
- 2-4 years previous welding experience with non-structural components
- Must successfully complete in-house welding test
First shift hours! Great benefits! Great opportunity with an established and growing Buffalo, NY Manufacturer! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!