Part-Time Forklift Operators/Tonawanda, NY
Part-Time Forklift Operators needed for an established and growing Tonawanda Logistics Facility!
7:00am-12:00pm Monday-Friday (hours may vary slightly)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate equipment safely: pallet jack, hand truck, forklift
- Sort, handle, load, and unload palletized and non-palletized materials
- Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies
- Utilize scan hand held devices to track shipment
- Previous dock/warehouse experience in the transportation industry preferred
- Prior forklift experience in a freight/less than truckload environment
- Prior experience loading and unloading trailers
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to do basic math calculations, with and without a calculator
- Ability to work on a non-climate controlled dock for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift freight and other objects up to 50 lbs. frequently, and occasionally greater than 75 lbs.
- Adhering to company safety policies and procedures at all times
Great part-time hours! Competitive compensation! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!