This is an exceptional direct hire opportunity for a Sr. Compensation Analyst. Come be an integral part of our team by being responsible for the development, implementation, and administration of our compensation policies and programs. We offer wonderful benefits and great work environment.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Salary: 100,000 – 120,000 Per Year
Shift: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Mon- Fri
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- 1-2 years of experience with Workday Compensation or equivalent ERP compensation product.
- 1-2 years of experience with PayFactors survey tool or equivalent compensation management tool.
- 2-4 years of experience in a compensation analyst role.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises independent judgment and discretion in solving complex business problems.
- Recommend corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
- Review existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommends appropriate courses of action.
- May prepare special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, executive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation or stock options.
- Develop and/or participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
- Formulate recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures.
- Review requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment.
- Review proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices. Audit jobs for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements.
- Intermediate to Advanced Skill Level in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) in business, statistics, human resources or related field.