- Weighing and measuring materials and chemicals according to a batch record.
- Document quantity, quality, type, weight, test result data, and value of materials or products, in order to maintain shipping, receiving, and production records and files.
- Operate scale house computers to obtain weight information about incoming shipments such as those from waste haulers
- Collect or prepare measurement, weight, or identification labels; and attach them to products.
Currently have openings on 2nd and 3rd shift.
- 2nd shift- 3pm-11:30pm Mon-Saturday
- 3rd Shift- 11pm-7:30am Sunday-Friday