Local company in Honolulu seeking a HR Generalist
- Responsible for HR department initiatives and leads special projects in all HR functional areas
- Recruits top talent for key job openings
- Coordinates training and development programs
- Completes benefit administration
- Payroll and timekeeping administration
- Employee relations
- Completes accurate reporting
- HR Administration
- 5+ years HR Generalist experience
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Knowledge of benefit administration, compensation and payroll preferred
- Must be a strong self-started, team player, and critical thinker with excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, project management, and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in human resources or related field.
Pay: Up to $55,000 annually