Job Summary: Responsible for performing all required operating procedures and running production equipment for one packaging as well as one palletizing equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Set up, operate and clean all assigned equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures.
· Ensure caser coders, sealers, conveyor controls and robot/palletizer are operating correctly and troubleshoot when errors arise.
· Clear any jam-ups and restore production line operation.
· Troubleshoot equipment in accordance with established procedures.
· As required, set up, operate and clean the following equipment: python, repro-tank, bundler, bailer, trash compactor and foamer, while completing all required documentation.
· Maintain sanitation and cleanliness of immediate area. Use personal protective equipment when handling chemicals.
· Monitor your assigned equipment for quality of production. Notify Shift Manager or designate of problems
· Ensure compliance with all OSHA, NYSDA, PMO, FDA, and assist in maintain SQF readiness, and HACCP.