Grinders (Production Assistants)/ Clarence, NY/ 1st Shift
Grinders are needed for an established Clarence, NY Manufacturer to operate grinding tools to remove excess material or burrs from surfaces and polish metal pieces.
1st: Monday – Friday 6:00am – 2:00pm
Essential Job Duties:
- Operating all tools for grinding, deburring, sanding and polishing while being proficient in grinding sheet metal.
- Examining and feeling surface of work piece for defects.
- Moving grinders over surface of work piece to remove scratches and imperfections
- Replacing worn abrasive disks, wheels, and belts
- Selecting grade of abrasive belt, wheel, or disk according to specifications
- Assisting in other production areas as needed
- Previous grinding/deburring experience on both steel and stainless steel material (body shop or hand sanding experience also a plus!)
- Basic technical knowledge of grinding tools and their safe operation
Great benefits! Get your foot in the door with this growing and established Clarence, NY Manufacturer! 1st shift hours! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!