Hiring for a Production Manager in Virginia Beach, VA (Dam Neck Area
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay: $40,000 DOE
BENEFITS ONCE HIRED ON: 401K, PTO, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance and Dental
- Oversee Inventory, receiving, and knowledge of operations and a people manager.
- Planning, scheduling and managing a 14+ person Assembly crew
- Tracking inventory and meet production goals
- Manage ongoing and forecaster orders for assembly lines
- Weekly production reporting and meetings
- Experience with QA and QA tracking for completed products and its components.
- Technical capacity and mechanical aptitude
- Observes all safety procedures for Assembly Line, equipment and materials
- Works very closely with General Assembly Production Manager
- Oversee quality of all products produced, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results.
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 2 to 5 years of production experience (as a production manager)
- MUST HAVE SEWING EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in excel (will be tested)
Are you self-motivated?
Driven, Helpful and have attention to detail?
Do you have fun collaborating and working in a team setting?
Are you able to uphold a high level of integrity and work ethics?
Are you able to prioritize, organize, and meet deadlines.
Are you interested in growing and working in a fast paced environment?
If so you are just who we are looking for to join our team!