Do you love full-time work and take pride in what you do? Remedy Staffing is looking for a sea Import coordinator in Jersey City NJ.
Hours: 9am to 5pm M-F.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the coordination of Sea Import shipments such as, opening import files, production of internal documentation, updating import status’s, assisting and advising customers of Arrival, arranging deliveries, processing invoices (including price conversions and verifying shipment weight and volume), dealing with e-mail. Overseas offices as well as ensuring that excellent standards of data accuracy are maintained in a timely and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Adhere company policy and procedures and ensure that all work is carried out to pre set service levels
• Disciplined and professional attitude must always be displayed
• All communications via telephone, email, Facsimile, etc. are to handle in a professional manner, as this reflects our company
• Ensure all areas of Finance (Vendor Invoices, Clearing Invoices, FSL) are handled/maintained to a 1st class standard and all queries are addressed and resolved as soon as possible
• always Maximize profitability on all files handled as well as to be cost-conscious
• Credit check all files according to Company policy and escalate irregularities where appropriate
• Ensure all filing, both physical and electronic, is done regularly, tidily and accurately
• Clear desk policy must always be adhered to, without exception
• All correspondence, relevant to a specific job file, must always be kept in the job file
• All actions must be recorded on the job files
• To build close, strong relationships with all our Customers, Company offices, Overseas agents and Service.
Please apply at www.remedystaffing.com.