New Quality Control Technician Available in Buffalo NY!
Temp to Hire!
Must Have Prior Quality Assurance Experience!
QUALITY TECHNICIAN: The Quality Technician position performs a wide range of activities to provide quality assurance support for company products.
- Good judgment, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills,
- Ability to focus on customer requirements.
- Ability to understand and adhere to procedures and requirements.
- Ability to function effectively in a laboratory environment; performing a variety of testing procedures, collecting and analyzing data, and taking action based on the data
- Good communication skills across all departments.
- High degree of initiative and ability to work well with minimal supervision.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interface with operators, team leads and supervisors proactively
- Ability to organize press samples and file
- Performs QA Technician duties
- Performs all QA testing in accordance with Standard Work documentation
- Records test results and identifies issues
- Reviews concerns with Press Operators, Team Leads and Supervisors and works to resolve
- Handles non-conforming materials appropriately