Operators are responsible for operating and managing industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.
* Must pass forklift testing
* Must have operated a forklift within the last 6 months to 1 year
* The ability to use a RF Scanner and log inventory correctly
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs as needed
* Ability to work with little to no supervision
* Must have an updated profile and resume to submit to client