Operates power looms equipped with rollers and shuttles adapted for bobbins or cops to weave twisted coir, sisal, or paper yarns to produce items, for example mesh, scrim, and fiber rugs, according to specified color, type, pattern, and size: Positions shuttles and inspects looms for broken strands.
* Must have updated profile and resume to submit to client
* Must have an eye for detail and consistency
* Must be able to stand for full shift doing repetitive movement
* Early morning shift - shift could start as early as 2 AM
* Requires 6 months experience in same or related field