*Email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration*
We are seeking a Welder to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
First shift positions in a climate controlled environment! Performs a range of routine manual, automatic and/or semi-automatic welds utilizing a variety of equipment on high temperature and high strength metal alloys.
- Experience with semi-automatic/orbital welders required.
- Must successfully pass the 1G EN-288 welding tests.
- Must exhibit professional behavior and attitude, technically and personally, all aspects of the work environment and demonstrate respect for all others at all times.
- Must demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills and be willing to work effectively as a team member in a dynamic team oriented environment.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance