*Email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration*
The CNC Machinist is an hourly employee responsible for manufacturing processes and supporting the operation under the direction of the Manager. The Machinist should have demonstrated experience and knowledge of the equipment & processes associated with the manufacturing. The Machinist must possess good communication skills, basic math skills, as well as the ability to adapt to change & function in and facilitate a positive and productive team environment.
- Operate and setup.
- Receive daily instructions from Manager and plan day accordingly.
- Check parts to ensure they meet blueprint specifications using proper gauges.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Arrives to work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
- Controls quality, duration, cost, and thoroughness of the work.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Multi axis programming is a plus.
- Experience with PC-DMIS a plus.
- Must be able to take verbal and written instructions and work from handmade sketches.
- Basic knowledge of all manufacturing methods, fixture, techniques, and related equipment.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Must be able to inspect parts.
- This position requires that the person be a highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work independently.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations