The Quality Inspector Inspects products for conformance to quality specifications.
Shift: 1st (Monday-Saturday: 5a-2:30pm)
Pay: $11/hr. (move to $12 in 90 days after being hired on permanent)
Key Position Responsibilities
- Examines apparel for cosmetic defects such as loose threads, color bleeding, or mold and verifies product using appropriate inspection, measuring and test equipment.
- Compares product to approved sample, ensuring completion of assembly and conformance to specifications.
- Communicates any non-conformance to appropriate personnel.
- Labels defective clothing, tagging according to quality procedures and completes necessary documentation such as Process Logs.
- Verifies product is packaged according to specifications.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned.
Critical Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret procedures. and work instructions.
- Ability to carry out instructions in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to write legibly.
- Ability to effectively describe product quality information to appropriate personnel.
- Ability to use inspection, test and measurement equipment.