This job is no longer available, but here are some other jobs:
Base Pay: 12.00 per HOUR
Warehouse Associate - OSHA Certified Forklift Operator: Job Summary: Monday – Friday / 2nd shift / Pay $12.00 We are looking for an exp...
Warehouse Associate - OSHA Certified Forklift Operator: Job Summary: Monday – Friday / 2nd shift / Pay $12.00
We are looking for an experience warehouse associate, with Forklift Order Picker experience, personal power equipment experience (OSHA Certification). This position is responsible for loading and unloading of freight, pulling orders, pack/repack of outgoing and incoming orders, general warehouse maintenance & the operation of heavy machinery or personal power equipment to safely move product load around the facility.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• experience warehouse associate, with Forklift Order Picker experience
•Performs a safety check of the forklift to ensure it is safe to operate.
• Checks fluid levels for oil, water and fuel before operating the lift
• Ensures the packaging lines have empty pallets available and informs the supervisor of the pallet inventory
• Removes palletized bags from the production lines and places them on the stretch wrapper
• Operates the stretch wrapper and changes the stretch film as required
• Places palletized bags in inventory and ensuring they are located in the proper rows storing them neatly without damaging other inventory
• Actively participates in plant cleanliness by re-stacking, picking-up trash and debris, and washing their equipment
• Reads the BOLS and places the correct quantity and SKU on the carriers’ trucks in a safe and efficient manner.
• Any changes to the BOLS must be communicated to the Dispatcher and or office personnel
• Performs physical inventory counts of finished goods as required • Meets quality and quantity standards
• Responsible for the safe operation of the forklift and maintaining fluid levels Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to drive a forklift
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Ability to climb on and off of required equipment
• Ability to sit for long periods
• Ability to Bend stoop and lift throughout the day
• Ability to follow instructions while working independently
• Ability to complete tasks associated with this position in a safe and efficient mannerApply Now More Info