Hours: Monday Thru Sunday (2 Days off) Should be able work until production is completed.
The Manufacturing Warehouse Associate - Packer is responsible for the production and/or packaging of a variety of manufactured products. The Packer position is a support role for several areas of manufacturing, including but not limited to: Prepping, Packing, Labeling, Palatalizing, Pick & load.
• Perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations and sorting
• Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
• Perform related duties as required by supervision
• May be required to stand for long periods of time
• May involve some repetitive motions
• Must be able to lift to 20 pounds
• May also engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers
• Must be able to work in cold temperature ’35 Degrees
• Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions
• Effectively communicate information and respond to questions from various levels within the organization
• Perform basic visual quality inspections on products
• Maintain the production pace of other team members