- Oversee and coordinate the maintenance and repair of mobile equipment in the plant.
- Analyze, identify, recommend, and implement solutions for reducing production downtime
- Monitor equipment performance, investigate failures, analyze data, and develop and execute action plans to improve reliability.
- Plan, manage and oversee pre-emptive and reactive repair program for production, facility, and testing equipment.
- Responsible for SAP database of existing and obsolete production, facility and testing equipment.
- Revise existing PMs, generate accurate work orders with detailed scope, as needed.
- Publish/distribute PM’s to Production, Quality, Facilities, R&D, and other areas, as needed.
Please upload resume and schedule an interview. This position is Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM.