Press Operator/ Lakewood, NY/ 1st Shift
Remedy is partnered with a Lakewood, NY Manufacturer to identify an experienced Press Operator!
1st: 7:00am - 3:30pm Monday-Friday
Essential Job Duties:
- Running various production punch presses or other processing equipment to produce finished components per provided work instructions.
- Inspecting and monitoring produced components to the required quality documentation
- Setting up and operating all presses (i.e. single hit tooling and progressive dies)
- Utilizing fabricated checking fixtures
- Packaging parts per customer requirements
- Identifying opportunities to improve products or reduce costs.
- 1-5 years in a manufacturing or similar environment
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to utilize measuring devices including Micrometers and Verniers
- Dedication and attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Ability to troubleshoot minor tooling issues or problems.
- May be required to supervise subordinate level operators
Great opportunity with an established Lakewood manufacturing facility! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!