Remedy Staffing is hiring a Traveling Installation Technician. Company is located in the Downtown Louisville Area.
- $20-$25 per hour; salary
- Paid Parking
- 3% 401k match
- Health insurance with first $250 paid
- Cell phone provided; unlimited data
- Major Holidays and birthday paid
Duties and Responsibilities:
Traveling Installation Technician (IT): As an Installation Technician, the expectations will vary with company growth. Responsibilities are listed below but are not limited to perform service work, Troubleshoot, Install New Systems, Follow Up, Develop Relationships pertaining to service and new install situations. IT will also be required to conduct administrative duties such as pickup equipment, code changes, and general customer service.
- Answer phones related to the installation and service.
- Triage and troubleshoot service/equipment add requests.
- Perform installation/service troubleshooting and customer service.
- Provide pictures and documents to show client approval and work quality.
- Install new fire, burglar, access control, and camera systems.
- Assist with daily front end operations.
- Assist backend operations with information flow necessary for managing monitoring accounts, service, and projects.
- Cross train on all aspects of project and logistics management.
- Coordinate all schedules and components to insure adequate and timely service completion.
- Turn in all expense reports by the 15th of every month.
- Support to include but not limited to service calls during and after hours.
- Pull wire.
- Program and paint equipment.
- Clean work area and installation components to leave jobsites better than found.
- Train end users on system use.
- 24/7 on call during specified days.
- Travel to and from jobsites – Travel will encompass 60% of time (M-F)
- Other nonspecific growth, managerial, and customer relations duties as needed.