Green Lane PA, 18054
1st shifts available
Shift: 7 AM-3:30 PM Weekdays
Operate various types of injection molding machines and assembly operations producing a large assortment of products to support manufacturing.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review the job folder and work order for detailed manufacturing instructions, including packaging and any special quality requirements.
- Operate one or multiple mold press machines, equipment, or operations as assigned. Operations may include, but are not limited to: Removing gates, trimming, drilling, sonic welding, assembly, pad printing, and packaging.
- Maintain accurate and complete production counts and the required level of efficiency and product quality.
- Participate in company sponsored training, continuous improvement and team activities.
- Keep workstations and surrounding areas clean and in an orderly manner.
- Follow all safety regulations and the use of equipment as directed by the Supervisor
- Perform all other duties as assigned.