Press Operators/ Lancaster, NY/1st and 2nd Shifts
Remedy is partnered with one of the Top 50 Fast Track Companies in Lancaster, NY to identify experienced Press Operators for first and second shifts!
1st: 7:30am – 4:00pm
2nd: 4:00pm - 12:30am Monday-Friday
Essential Job Duties:
- Reviewing router for correct material, tooling, press selection and delivery date.
- Utilizing any one of the following automated presses including Schon, Clicker, Book, Traveling head or Ttarp for die cutting in producing a die cut product in accordance with client needs.
- Setting up press with the proper tooling and depth of cut.
- Performing first piece cut and check for proper depth.
- First piece and in-process inspection as needed
- Spot checking die cuts during cutting
- Performing additional job related duties as required.
- 6 plus months or more Press Brake Operation experience
- HS Diploma or Higher
Great benefits and “Family-like” atmosphere! First and second shifts available! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!