We are searching for a Maintenance Technician III for our client in North Salt Lake.
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY! This company offers great benefits and compensation.
***Apply now for Immediate Consideration!***
Shift: 4:00 PM -12:30 AM Mon - Fri
Pay Rate: $20 - 26.00/hr. (DOE)
The Maintenance Technician III performs a variety of functions such as equipment installations, repairs, or modification of equipment for generation, distribution, or utilization of electric energy in the manufacturing facility. Installs, modifies and maintains all plant buildings, machinery and equipment, including mobile or road equipment and production machinery, in a good state of mechanical repair.
- 2-3/yrs Electrical Manufacturing experience a MUST!
- Knows and understands all safety rules and precautions necessary for working in and about a manufacturing environment.
- Assists with repairing and installing a variety of electrical equipment such as generators, transformers, switchboards, controllers, and circuit breakers, motors, heating units, conduit systems or other transmission equipment. Working with blue prints, drawings, layouts, verbal instructions and/or other specs.
- Uses all types of welding equipment, arc, acetylene, brazing, and flame cutting equipment. Capable of laying out and fitting up welding, making jugs and fixtures.
- Performs visual and mechanical inspections required to keep machinery in good condition to produce a finished quality product to order specifications.
- Follows preventive maintenance program as established by the company and performs inspections of equipment and takes preventive action when necessary.
- Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating and ventilating equipment.
Members of Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must demonstrate proficiency in resolving unexpected events and circumstances.
- Extensive use of Hand and Power tools
- Experience with shop machine tools and testing equipment
- Ability to read different measuring devices (i.e. tape measure, protractor, micrometer).