Remedy Staffing is partnered with an innovative Dental Company in Amherst seeking a Seasoned Administrative Assistant.
To execute and support the diverse administrative duties associated with a wide-range of human resources functions utilizing good judgment, discretion and professionalism.
- Execute general clerical duties to include all personnel filing, set-up of personnel files, records management, and all other general files
- Execute all administrative duties associated with employee separations and employee changes
- Work with management to ensure the existence of relevant and updated job descriptions.
- Execute all duties associated with the corporate Service Anniversary Program, the Annual United Way Campaign, Tuition Reimbursement Program and the Bridge to Excellence scholarship program, employee notification for bio tests
- Enter all changes / updates within SAP Success Factors system
- Run quarterly Organizational Charts, Monthly DMV Reports and maintain logs associated with the Affirmative Action Plan
- Update Job Descriptions as needed and maintain files
- Assemble all new employee orientation packets and materials
- As needed, assist the Associate Manager Human Resources with the recruiting process, including recruit and hire along with the duties associated with the corporate pre-employment requirements
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Two plus years of related experience in an HR-related position helpful
- Proficient MS Office skills required.
- Knowledge of U.S. State and Federal plus Canadian labor laws helpful.
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM
Pay: $18.00-$20.00 Per Hour Depending on Experience
APPLY NOW for this great opportunity!