Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a Shipping Lead for our valued client on the East side of Madison. If you have great leadership skills and are looking to take your warehouse career to the next level, apply today to be considered for this great opportunity! #remedywijobs
Shift: Monday-Friday 2pm-10:30pm
Pay: $18-21 starting wage
Shipping Lead Job Duties:
- Communicates job requirements to employees.
- Report problems with quality, process, equipment, and materials to Materials Supervisor or Quality.
- Coordinates activities with other team leaders or Supervisors/Managers, etc.
- Prepare jobs and stage materials and ensures all products are labeled and stored.
- Maintain correct status of stock through reconciliation of negative reports and investigation of causes of inventory discrepancies.
- Continuous improvement on warehouse efficiencies.
- Check incoming shipment for damage; verify correctness of materials, packaging, etc.
- Conduct the training of employees assigned to the department.Maintaining a clean, organized, and efficient warehouse.
- Assist in researching and resolving inventory discrepancies; tracking scrap product.