Research Associate/ Tonawanda, NY/ 1st Shift
An Entry Level Research Associate is needed for a growing international Tonawanda, NY Manufacturer to assist in developing Over the Counter drug, cosmetic and personal care products and processes by conducting research, analysis, data synthesis and experimentation.
7:30am-4pm or 8:00am- 5:00pm Monday – Friday
- Executing formulas (bench top work) while learning rudiments of formulating
- Preparing formula packages, electronic filing of data (proficient in Word and Excel)
- Creating and servicing internal and external customers with necessary paperwork
- Ordering and organizing Chemical samples
- General lab maintenance
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office). Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and/or statistical software packages a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Laboratory research/development experience (school or work) a plus, but not required!
- Seeking candidates who are fast learners, with a great attitude!
Get your foot in the door with a growing and established production facility in Tonawanda, NY! Apply today!
Military Veterans and new graduates encouraged to apply!