We are looking for qualified Pharmacy Specialists for a local health care provider!
This position will help licensed pharmacists take care of many of the daily operations of the pharmacy department. Including, but not limited to:
**Please note this is a temporary three-month position**
Apply online now at remedystaffing.com!
Minimum Education: AAS degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Completion of Pharmacy Technician course preferred.
Minimum Experience: 1-2 years relevant insurance, medical or healthcare experience involving prescription medication services and customer service experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Basic MS Excel and MS Word skills
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to deal with stressful calls in a calm and diplomatic manner
• Familiarity with healthcare benefits, pharmacy and medical terminology
• Previous experience requiring strict adherence to confidentiality
• Superior attention to detail and time management skills
• Ability to sit at workstation for long periods of time in front of computer