Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare graphic files for digital printing through color correction, sizing, bleed, paneling and cut files.
- Ensure that all colors are matched to customer specifications and in house standards and checked throughout the printing process. Requires excellent print quality and color judgment.
- Ability to setup files for print
- Maintain a high standard of quality and accuracy
- Maintain a hands on working role
- 6 month experience in digital printing and 1-2 years general production experience
- Solutions Oriented
- Working knowledge of graphic software such as: Wasatch, Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop, Excel, Design Cad, Gerber Omega, Onyx, NiceLabel, Acrobat and Visio in a MAC environment
- Ability to learn Wasatch and or other Rip/Rasterizing programs
- Knowledge of color theory & matching, utilizing the Pantone system
- Attention to detail, including: grammar, spelling, and proof reading
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Must be able to read a ruler.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral