Operational Accountant/ Tonawanda, NY
Remedy international production facility in Tonawanda, NY to identify an Operational Accountant to perform advanced cost accounting work covering material and production costs and cost of sales. It will compare actual costs to estimates and analyze variances, develop standard cost data and accurate inventory valuations.
Essential Job Duties:
- Reviewing costing of new products and update in ERP system.
- Reviewing inventory with Operations department to track slow moving items.
- Participating in Physical Inventory.
- Creating and reviewing production variance report.
- Creating and reviewing PPV report and work with Operations to resolve discrepancies.
- Inventory Reports – including WIP, inventory on hand, inventory movement, and inventory aging.
- Standard costing for Budgets.
- Working closely with Operations team to provide reports and information to make production efficient.
- Liaising with Operations department.
- Identifying areas of improvement and proactively take action.
- Previous work-related experience
- Manufacturing experience required
- Business Analytics experience with an understanding of finance and accounting
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
Amazing opportunity for an experienced Accountant with a rapidly growing Tonawanda Manufacturer! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!