Seeking a Front Desk Receptionist to assist in a busy staffing office. You are responsible for greeting and welcoming candidates and clients that visit the office. This role oversees the application process including assisting with applications and paperwork, pre-employment testing and surveys.
Other essential duties including, but not limited to:
• Reviews completed online/mobile applications and contacts viable candidates to schedule appointments.
• Assists with weekly client and new hire orientations.
• Assists in contacting Associates to fill open job orders.
• Performs some recruiting functions including searching online resume databases and contacting prospective candidates to schedule interview appointments.
• Responsible for general office and administrative duties such as keeping the work area organized, following protocol for proper applicant paperwork/documentation, and answering incoming phone calls.
• Responsible for completing and presenting weekly recruiting and application reports to the Client Partnership Manager.
Hours are 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday. Excellent attendance is a necessity! Compensation is based on experience
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications: