Kent Remedy Staffing is looking for a part-time administrative office assistant/ recruiter starting at $14.00 / hour.
Part time hours will fall between 8am -5pm dependant on office's needs.
***Resumes without relevant experience will not be considered for this position.***
Position Title: Administrative Office Assistant/ Recruiter
Reports to: Branch Manager & Assistant Branch Manager
Recruiter has overall responsibility of managing all phases of our large temporary workforce including: develop and execute recruiting plans, interviewing, evaluating and interpreting assessment results, placement, matching of the associate’s skills and wages with the requirements of the work assignments. Responsible for documenting temporary employee personnel records and client information.
On an ongoing basis, actively supervises the temporary associates' work performance based upon client feedback. They conduct necessary counseling to improve performance or implements probation steps or terminations if necessary while providing detailed records of all activities in the associate personnel file.
Must exceed the client expectations by placing qualified temporary associates at client work site.
Occasionally check in associates at the client workplace and participate and run recruiting activities away from the office if deemed necessary.
Answer phones, file, organize and clean the office, and do whatever the Branch Manager needs them to do in order to maintain a professional office and image to clients, associates and colleagues.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Develop recruiting strategies
- Screen prospective temporary associates
- Administrate hiring process
- Enter associate records and activity into data base
- Conduct interviews of temporary associates
- Complete reference checks as needed
- Conduct regular performance reviews of temporary associates based upon client feedback
- Respond to safety issues at Client locations as needed
- Counsel temporary employees to achieve improved performance.
- Counsel with clients on approving wage increases for the associates on assignment.
- Conduct drug and background screens for temporary associates as needed
- Maintain accurate and complete personnel files, including performance reviews, pay and work history, performance documentation, I-9's and W-4's, and new hire documentation.
- Maintain and regularly update the associate and client data base
- Conduct telemarketing calls to prospective clients and associates
- 1. Maintain all associate and client files in accordance with Corporate guidelines
- 2. Ensure office I9 compliance
- 3. Conduct associate check-in at client locations
- 5. Deliver & pick up timecards at the client location as needed
- 6. Conduct safety investigations and documentation upon temporary associate injury
- 7. Follow all Corporate and Franchise rules, policies and regulations
- 8. Fill all orders for clients in a timely manner
- 9. Upbeat and ‘Sunny Disposition’ in the office at all times during business hours in order to maintain a professional environment for associates, clients and colleagues
- Two- or Four-year college degree preferable
- Minimum HS Degree and some college coursework completed
- Previous experience supervising and/or managing employees
- Ability to make sound business decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in solving employment related issues
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills including intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
- Advanced typing and 10 key skills
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
ADDRESS 20038 68th Ave S Ste 104 Kent, WA