Production Specialist (Hand Fabricator)/ Lancaster, NY/ 2nd Shift
A Hand Fabricator is needed for a growing and established Lancaster manufacturer to operate fabricator and machine shop equipment!
2nd shift: 4:00pm-12:30am Monday through Friday
- Operating Fab Shop and Machine Shop machinery and equipment
- Reviewing routers and job specifications for correct material, tooling, press selection and job due date.
- Creating or modifying CAD drawings of parts as required
- Performing first piece and in-process inspection as needed
- Performing first piece cut and checking for print compliance
- Produce accurate product quantities
- Monitoring quality during cutting
- Recording accurate router times for each job performed.
- Assist in Estimating part costs and suggest production methods as requested.
- Handling additional job-related duties as needed
- Previous manufacturing experience highly preferred
Fantastic opportunity with one of WNY’s Top 50 Fast Track Companies! ! Family-like atmosphere! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!Highly Preferred