Machine Operator (Rubber Molding Technician)/ Lancaster, NY/ 1st Shift
A Rubber Molding Technician is needed for an established and growing Lancaster manufacturer to set up and operate Rubber Molding machines and mold!
1st: 7:30pm-4:00pm Monday - Friday
- Review routers for due dates, using correct material, make corrections and/or adjustments when required to ensure efficient and effective production of product.
- Verify correct set-up of molds, presses and auxiliary
- Maintain familiarity with all the departments inspection procedures and standards.
- Regularly monitor products for acceptable quality to the most recent specification.
- Troubleshoot machines, including diagnosing various molded rubber defects.
- Run job to produce the correct quantity of product.
- Perform additional task as needed
- 2 plus years of experience in related position
Family-like atmosphere! Great first shift opportunity with a growing Lancaster facility! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!