Assembler/ Lancaster, NY/ 1st
A well-established and growing Lancaster Manufacturer is in need of an Assembler!
1st: 7:30am - 4:00pm Monday - Friday
- Following detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Positioning parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembling components and examining connections to ensure correct fit
- Reporting problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Completing all administrative duties associated with position
- Providing training to co-workers when needed
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment
- Maintaining supplies inventory
- 1-2 years of Assembly or production experience highly preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Great opportunity with one of WNY’S Top Fast Track Companies! First shift hours! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!