Remedy is partnered with a production facility in the Amherst area in search of a temporary Entry Operator!
M-F rotating 8 hrs. in one week intervals. To start a couple of weeks of training during the day before going into rotation. Overtime may be available.
Week 1: 11pm-730am
Week 2: 3pm-1130pm
Week 3: 7am-3:30pm
PAY RATE: $15/hr.
This would be at least until February 1, 2020. They would like someone who is interested in becoming permanent but they cannot guarantee it.
- Responsible for the productive and efficient operations in the Acid Treat room. Understanding the Acid treat process and maintain safe operation of various machinery including but not limited to: scrubber, neutralizer, and batch controller
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
- Perform accurate standard formulation measurements
- Ability to read, understand and execute all work order
- Ability to operator a fork truck
- Ability to learn, and perform all duties required of the position.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes. Quality control costs and techniques for optimal manufacture and distribution of goods is required.
- Ability to work unsupervised, efficiently, and safety is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with shift personnel and support manufacturing processes.
- Satisfactory attendance and performance
- Satisfactory completion of associated training programs
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Demonstrated ability of cooperation, leadership and willingness to assist fellow employees in a team-based work environment.
- Basic operating knowledge and understanding of manufacturing operations
- Willingness to work alternating shift schedules
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, balance, crouch, handle and move items weighing up to 40 pounds without assistance.
- Visual acuity corrected to perform job functions.
- Ability to move throughout all areas of the plant floor, receiving, and outside perimeter of the facility including climbing stairs.
- Able to wear all necessary personal protective equipment to perform job functions (safety glasses, steel toed shoes, and hearing protection).
- Stand and/or sit continuously and perform job functions for a full shift with meal break.
Apply now for immediate consideration!