Great opportunity to get into a local leading company in the Geneva area!
Looking for Offline Cutting Operator for a rotating/swing 12-hour shift (train on days for 1st two weeks)
SHIFT: Rotating/12 hour Swing Shifts(7am-7pm and 7pm-7am)
Must be available to weekdays and weekends due to rotating schedule
- Adheres to clients Principles, 5 Simple Rules, & proactive safety first culture.
- Must maintain safe work environment by consistently wearing proper PPE, performing safe work behaviors and by communicating any and all safety concerns to supervisor/shift manager
- Operation of the Hegla/Bilco cutting systems
- Operation of the Edge Delete table
- Operation of robots, turn table, packing glass from the line and run assist equipment for cullet removal
- Maintains acceptable productivity levels based on product flow, supervisor feedback and customer needs
- Must be able to measure, cut, and use of various mechanical tools accurately
- Must be able to follow directions, job element sheets, standard work and single point lessons pertaining to the material handling and shipping departments.
- Performs other functions as needed