Immediate Opening for a Director of Administration and Corporate Secretary job in Tucson, AZ!
Remedy Staffing is recruiting for a Director of Administration and Corporate Secretary for permanent placement. This job is with a client in the technology and non-profit industry and is located on the NE side of Tucson.
Pay: $60,000/yr - $65,000/yr to start (benefits when permanent, including full medical, dental, vision for the employee and their family with only a 6% co-insurance for the medical; full life insurance and LTD.)
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. There will be a requirement to work additional hours.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in business or related field.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of office administration concepts.
- Excellent analytical, judgment and overall troubleshooting skills.
- Management skills, highly focused on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build relationship with others.
- Comfortable working in a small office environment and wearing multiple hats.
- Coordinating and implementing Board of Director meetings and corporate governance matters.
- Administration of employee benefit plans and pension plans.
- Administration of commercial insurance plans for the Company.
- Responsible for physical office space and IT matters.
- Assists with recruitment, interviewing, hiring, orientation and termination of employees.
- Responsible for retiree medical benefits and pension matters.
- Responsible for annual actuarial census and related matters.
- Coordination of grant/gift donations through the Frederick Gardner Cottrell Foundation.
- Assist with board matters for small companies.
- Coordinates general office billing matters with Finance.
- Supervision of RCT’s Information and IT personnel – direct report to the position.
- Maintaining and updating Employee Handbook and Corporate policies.
- Assist President’s with scheduling of outside meetings and obligations.